Wednesday, March 4, 2009

junioritis.

The term senioritis is b.s. Not wanting to go to school, not wanting to do my work, I’ve been feeling this way since freshman year. So to diagnose only seniors with senioritis, it is unfair to us underclassmen who have all the symptoms. I know this is not the time to be feeling like this, in the most important time of my highschool career but I cant help it. Especially when I’m taking three of the hardest classes I could possibly take, I’m starting to regret that decision. Maybe I need to stop being a little $$$$$, but theres nothing I can do about it, atleast that’s how I feel. And being sick the last few days didn’t help either. I know my future is in the balance, and that’s why I’m getting worried but I don’t know what to do. Maybe my teachers could take it aliitle easy on me, but that’s not going to happen. I have always worked hard to keep up my 3.5 gpa, but maybe it just is alittle bit too much. So if you want to call it senioritis, junioritis I don’t care it sucks.If anybody has any advise for your boy, comment.

P.S. Mrs stoklosa if you read this please don’t fail me.

2 comments:

  1. 1) LOL

    2) I feel you (no homo of course)

    3) I think everyone just gets stressed out from time to time and it's hard to put it into perspective. I'm not trying to knock your problems but we do a lot of the same stuff so I see where you are coming from. It is tough to do some of these things and still be unsure about college but I think if a person does what they do well and they have good intentions, they will get rewarded eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, just hang in there. I'm feeling the same way. Besides being sick with that respiratory infection, it didn't help that i had to miss all those days for wrestling tournaments. Then, when i hurt my toe, things seemed to just crumble before my eyes. But you can't give up. When adversity stares you down in life, will you buy crutches, or grow wings?

    ReplyDelete