Wednesday, March 18, 2009

music changed my life.

music changed my mind. just when i thought it was dead it came back to life. Not all of it but just the people that i liked in the first place. It seems like everybody chose this time to step their game up. I was starting to get nervous because its hard for me to step my game up on the field without a good playlist., but they came through. yes Iceberg, Kanye west, Lil wayne, and i dont want to say it but i do vibe to souljas boy's "turn my swag on". You probably see me in school with my big ass headphones, and your probably like what is he listening too or not. But that ipod saves me everyday from the extreme boredom of cypress bay high school. haha without I'd probably go crazy.yes the new Iceberg mixtape is fire. (Fire meaning good for all yall that dont know, well now you know.lol). Lil wayne, is killing it and Kanye is Kanye, i mean what more do i have to say. So next time you see me in school you know what im vibin to.

3 comments:

  1. Music is amazing. I cant live without it. I listen to my iPhone like no tomorrow every time I have a chance. When I get some I plug my phone into the speakers and listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true you will hardly see me at school with out my ipod and when i dont have it you know Im not having a good day, those are mostly the days i forget it. But ya Soulja Boy SUCKS horriblie and im going to rank on you later for that, but yea i never new thats what fire was i always thought it mean bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL fire for those of yall who dont know haha wow Damien. Iceberg's mixtape is raw tho, thats like all i listen to anymore, anyways, im doing hw so i gotta bounce, but bra u write some funny blogs lol cuz u write like u talk.

    ReplyDelete