Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bob sanders.

Pound for pound one of the toughest players in the league. At 5'8 208 pounds, Sanders isn't afraid to come up and hit. With his small frame, running backs around the league might underestimate his abilties. But underestimate his abilities and you might end up with a headache because this dude is no joke. He plays for the Indianapolis Colts and you could say he was one of the reasons they beat the chicago bears to win the super bowl. The colts defense, especially their run defense was horrific during the season, but the reinstallment of Bob sanders into their defense rejuvinated the team. As you can see I'm trying to use big words in my blog, but back to Bobby. Maybe it's just the last name because two of my favorite players have the last name sanders. Falling off the radar the past season, bobby is due for a big season this year.

1 comment:

  1. Bob Sanders is raw period. He is unmatched in his ability to support the run. The only other safety in the league that does that well is Roy Williams and he just got cut. Why you gotta call him Bobby though? LOL. It's alright though. For Christmas this year, you are getting a thesaurus so you can use some REALLY big words lol.

    PS I might wear 4 next year. I'm tryna go single digits. Let me know what you think I should do.

    ReplyDelete