Thursday, March 12, 2009

music!!!!

Rap thats me. Everybody has their own preferences when it comes to music, whether it be rock, country, rap, or whatever else their is out their. But when it comes to whats on my ipod, its all about the rap. From artist like lil wayne to young jeezy, and everybody in between. Some people might say they dont like rap, and to be completely honest with you some of the stuff that comes out is garbage, but when that one song comes out that everybody is listening to, you cant help but love the game. I've already talked about kanye west and how he is revolutionizing the game but who else do have on my favorite playlist. Well, you gotta have some Iceberg(miami based rapper), then drake my favorite new artist. Then their are the infamous dances like soulja boy's super man(which was really stupid), but its all good fun, if you cant bop or wutang nowadays then you cant dance. (Alot of people dont know what that means, so youtube it.) Music, my own mixtape.

1 comment:

  1. For those of yall that dont know, Damien can really sing gospel LOL. Ask him one time and I'll help you get him to perform for you. Gnight Damien no homo lol. Call me about that playlist for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete