Thursday, April 16, 2009

Turn my swagg on

Now i know i said i didnt like soulja boy, but turn my swag has been my song for a minute now. most of you have heard that song and its become my theme song. When i get up in the morning, i hop up out the bed and turn my swagg on, but it usually doesnt kick in till like 2nd period, when i really wake up. But back to my point soulja boy is good for one good song every now and again, but most of his songs are just stupid, and the only time i would probably listen to them is when i need a good laugh.

3 comments:

  1. i agree, turn my swagg on is one of his better songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know I listen to it every morning. But I only like the remix because it’s the only version that has lyrics. The regular one just says “yeah get money” a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats my theme song when i awake each morning

    ReplyDelete