Thursday, April 23, 2009

The team.

This year as a senior on my football team I am hoping to have the time of my life. Last year we lost in the playoffs by one fluke play but this year everything has to be perfect, as my coach says we ahve to do all the little things to win. People are saying that we dont have as much talent, but to me my teammates are all i need to win. Yes, we have a very young team this year but the seniors that we have just have to step our game up more. The memories that i will have after this year are going to be with me for the rest of my life, but even more if we win states.

1 comment:

  1. I think you guys are going to be beastly. =)I know you guys can win states this year if you set your hearts and minds to it. You just have to work as one and you guys will be unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete