Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's about that time.

It's all I can think about. We all know the feeling when you get a new video game or something like that and all you want do is go home and play it. That's how i feel About the first day of full contact, full pads. I cant wait to get that first hit and blow somebody up. People say football is a violent game, that it's barbaric. well damn right, when i go on that field and theres another team across from me, I turn into a soldier it's hit or be hit. win or (theres no other option.) Whats better, I wake and my mom's in my ear, then i go to school and my teachers are in my ear. But shit on that field im letting out all my frustration and everything i wanted to say to all those people that piss me off. It sounds cliche but this where you separate the men from the boys. Spring basically starts tomorow and It's time to start the yea off right.

2 comments:

  1. lets do something great man! I got goosebumps just reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win or (there's no other option) damn right. It's true that football is an outlet for people like us to get it all out and let their frustrations go. Too damn bad I'm hurt. I'm really getting sick of this for real. There are kids who are perfectly healthy who've done nothing but stand on the side, I don't know why my legs can't just chill

    ReplyDelete